Mobile app with mirroring feature (such as Android Auto, Apple CarPlay..)
SDK for 3rd party chipsets
(such as Autotalks, Ottopia..)
Fully integrated into the vehicle infotainment system
SDK for 3rd party apps (such as Waze, Google maps, Wechat..)
1. A pedestrian carrying a VZ-enabled phone approaches a street before crossing.
2. Using a behavioral profile, the pedestrian’s smartphone uses its built-in radio transmitter to broadcast location signals to passing vehicles.
3. VZ-enabled vehicles nearby receive and process the signal in real time.
4. An AI-driven system determines accident risk based on pedestrian information, the driver profile, and the road environment.
5. When the VZ system detects a high risk of an accident, it alerts the driver and the vehicle’s engine control unit with enough lead time to avoid a collision.
The VZ system detects pedestrians in any weather, any visibility, daytime, nighttime, or even when obscured by roadside objects.
VZ technology instantly responds in real time to high-risk accident situations.
The VZ behavior prediction model factors in individual profiles of pedestrians and drivers, as well as the attributes of the physical surroundings.
The VZ system is a software-based solution, making it cost effective and easy to integrate into automotive systems.
The VZ solution doesn’t require additional hardware or modification, accelerating time to market.
The VZ solution understands the overall picture of any traffic encounter by assessing the risk of a given vehicle-pedestrian road scenario and anticipating how it will unfold.